You are required to bring the following items to class with you every day:
1. 1:1 device (laptop). This is important as our new text is completely digital!
2. A binder, 1.5 inch, with a place to slide in cover. Used only for French class. Sturdy enough to last TWO years. Binder will remain in the classroom
8th graders do not need to purchase a binder IF last year's, which was collected, is in good condition.
Binder example: http://mychocolatemoments.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lesson-plan-book.jpg
3. A dozen clear plastic sheets (per year)
4. Earbuds or headphones (inexpensive)
5. a sturdy folder for daily use.
These earbuds should be a SECOND SET, not used for personal purposes.
They should be a set that can/will remain at school at all times for use in language classes.
(Will be kept in classroom)
5. Something with which to write
6. A good attitude and willingness to try
Supplies and Materials can
be purchased at the school store!